Saturday 3 April 2010

Challenge 24 - sketch

Well hello! Wet enough for you all? Cold enough? Well its too much of both those things for me! I mean come on I thought Spring had sprung?? Come back Spring I like you! It could be worse I mean it could have been that nasty white 'S' word stuff they said we'd get. I know some folks have it - hoping it goes soon! But don't send it me!

So big big thanks to all of you who showed us your hearts! There were some beautiful things. Thanks again. So by now Mr Random Picky Thing is getting used to a few names. No chugging this week. I tossed the names in and he purred and quickly gave me Debs!

Email me your details sweetie and I'll send you your prize, donated by our lovely sponsor Tracy at Dies to Die For. Now I'm sorry there's no photo - trust me any photo of mine would do it no justice whatsoever!

So onto this weeks challenge, as its the beginning of the month - yipes April already! - its a sketch. Our sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen The lucky winner will recieve a £10 voucher for Joanna's store! Remember she has free p and p too!

So before you all glaze over and nod off....

The sketch... Nice and easy because I did it.








So aren't they super? We'd love to see what you do with the sketch too! Please enter via Mr Linky linking to your entry and not your blog. New work only please! Non bloggers can enter at totallygorjuss@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Oh Mr Random - thank you so much for picking my card as the winner.
    I have sent an e-mail with my details.
    Lovely sketch this week - and great DT work again ladies.
    Have a great day - mine has got off to a lovely start.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards DT. :) Great sketch too.
    Have a super weekend.
    Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Sketch, great cards love your blog!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sketch. Fab cards by the DT.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Great DT cards and a lovely sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girl, I sent a couple of emails a while ago about my fabulous win but sill havent heard anything Im afraid
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops meant girls lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards from the DT , love the sketch to

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning dt cards ladies and a fantastic sketch.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete