Friday 20 January 2012

Challenge 115 - Welcome

Well hello, good evening and welcome! Now those of you my side of The Pond will recognise that greeting from old programmes of Masterchef. always said in the very identifiable accent of Loyd Grossman. You'll cotton onto where I'm coming from I promise!

So I hope you've all had a super week, from all your lovely entries it seems lots of mojo's have returned home! I know lots of my crafty friends had said theirs had gone AWOL! Little blighters!

So the RPT has done his thing and he's picked Linda as our lucky winner of that Crafters Companion voucher - email me your details and I'll sort your prize out.

So our theme this week is Welcome - which is most appropriate as I'd like to welcome a new regular sponsor to Totally Gorjuss. The very kind Heather is going to be a regular over here with the Gorjussettes. Heathers Hobbie Haven is just that! A perfect place for a little crafty browse ;)) Heather is a keen crafter and says this about her store;

Think back to the days when you could open a box of crayons, flip open a page on a coloring book
and find your only care in the world was the color you chose. Recapture those carefree days of unbound imagination and creativity with one of our kits. Find this and much more at Heather's Hobbie Haven.



The lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend in Heathers store. The other Gorjussettes have told me I can't enter.....

So as always the Gorjussettes have been more than welcoming. Ready?







look what's inside the box!









the back of this pretty bag







So how welcoming are those then huh?

So we'd love to see what you create too - there are so many welcome things to share!

Please enter with Mr Linky and please abide by our easy rules.




6 comments:

  1. Awww love all all the inspiration girls, always so stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull challenge en great work girls, what a beautifull thing you maked! I'v entered my babygirl card.

    Hugs Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects and all so different xxsue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super wyzwanie :)
    Pozdrawiam Mili

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous creations ladies!!!!! Could you please delete # 10 its my entry but for some reason it went to a very old card!!!!! The right one is number 11!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takk for fin utfordring og for inspirasjon!!
    Klem fra Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete