Saturday 11 August 2012

Challenge 144 - Lacy Lacy

Summmerrrtimmmeeeee and the livvving is eaaasyyyy... can you guess what sort of weather we've had this week?  Yup the sun has definitely got his hat on in my neck of the woods.  About time too.  Though I have checked the forecast for next week and it would appear that next week he'll be having his mac and brolly out!

Thanks to those of you who played with my sketch last week - lovely stuff!  The RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Smurf  PLease take our winners blinkie to display on your blog.  Email me with the challenge number in the title please.

So this week we'd like to see some lace on your creations.  We're sponsored this week by Crafters Companion (they've some fantastic offers on at the moment!) One lucky winner will get £10 to spend online - good huh?

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share with you.






















So there you go folks - get your lace out!

As always remember rules is rules!




8 comments:

  1. I love lace so a super challenge. The DT cards are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the DT cards are just so beautiful. I really don't use lace enough on my cards so this is a great challenge to remind me.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. I've never been a fan of lace, but it looks so classy on your cards, ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super DT creations. I love to use lace, not a lot of it just enough to make the card 'pretty' and girly...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the DT cards are so lovely! Well done ladies. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning DT card, I love using lace on my cards

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delish DT work guys. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT work!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete